Cloud PBX User Guide
Change PBX Extension Settings
For all changes please email email@example.com
Voicemail user guide
- *95 to enter your voicemail system
- enter your password then press #
- Press 1 for New messages
- Press 3 for advanced options
- Press 4 for the previous message
- Press 5 to repeat the current message
- Press 6 for the next message
- Press 7 to delete the message
- Press * for help
- Press # to exit
- Press 2 to change folders
- Press 0 for new messages
- Press 1 for old messages
- Press 2 for work
- Press 3 for family
- Press 4 for friends
- Press # to cancel
- Press 0 for mailbox options
- Press 1 to record your unavailable message
- Press 2 to record your busy message
- Press 3 to record your name
- Press 4 to manage your temporary greeting
- Press 5 to change your password
- Press * to return to the main menu
Note: Once you record your temporary greeting it will over ride your unavailable message. You will need to go back in and delete your temporary greeting and re record your unavailable message.
|To send an answered call to the parking lot, press
The system announces the position of the call in the parking lot. This is good to know if you want to unpark the call and you have several calls in the parking lot.
The call is kept on hold until it gets unparked by another user from the same Organization.
If the call remains in the parking lot for a period that is equal to the Parking timeout, it will be automatically returned to the user that parked it.
|Unpark First Call
|To unpark the first call found in the parking lot, dial
|Unpark Selected Call
|If there are several calls in the parking lot, you can choose the one you want to pick up.
If you don’t know the position of the call in the parking lot, dial
The system informs you about the Caller-IDs and their position in the parking lot.
When you hear the Caller-ID and the position of the call you want to unpark, press * on your phone keypad.
If you already know the position of the parked call, dial
|*229||Unpark Last Call||To unpark the last call in the parking lot, dial
*70 – deactivate Call waiting
*71 – activate Call waiting
*78 – activate Do Not Disturb
*79 – deactivate Do Not Disturb
*95 – listen to your Voicemail messages
*950 – enable/disable your Voicemail
*21 – pick up first call ringing
*66 – Dial the last missed call
*65/*85 Activate/deactivate Callerid for outgoing calls
*1 – one touch call recording – This will need to be set-up on your PBX extension before you can use this feature