- nbn™ faults.
- we offer support during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, excluding public holidays)
- if you require after hours support – fee for service rates will apply. Click here to view our fee for services rates.
- you must restart your nbn™ gateway before reporting any faults with your nbn™
- we may need to report your fault to the nbn™.
- the nbn™ will be solely responsible for fixing the fault. Business Technology Centre will not be held responsible or financially liable in anyway any disruption to your service.
- nbn™ speeds. The nbn™ does not guarantee that you will receive speed you choose. The nbn™ only offers an UP TO speed in Australia.
- nbn™ gateway warranty
- the nbn™ gateway comes with a 12 month warranty
- in the warranty period – if you nbn™ gateway is faulty, we will replace it at no charge while the nbn™ gateway is in the warranty period.
- outside the warranty period. – if you nbn™ gateway is faulty, we will replace it at cost (POA) and the installation fee above applies.
- non nbn™ faults
- if we find no fault with the nbn™ or the nbn™ gateway, you will be charged fee for services rates Click here to view our fee for services rates.
- Before reporting a fault with your VoIP service, you are required to carry out isolation testing on the service.
- restart your NBN Gateway/Modem/Router.
- restart the NBN Network Terminating Device.
- restart you IP handset/s
- service restoration – As the nbn™ does not provide any commitment to restoration of services, we as a service provider we cannot provide any restoration date for VoIP services.
- CAVEAT Internet – Voice-over-Internet services will only ever be as reliable as the internet connection itself. Data/Signals sent over the internet are only as reliable and secure as the internet connection is able to guarantee.
Complete this form to request support.