iPecs user guide
To make a call.
- For external call, lift handset, dial ‘0’ or select line, dial number.
- For internal call, lift handest, dial extension or press flexible button
- For handsfree, just dial number without lifting handset.
To answer a call.
- Lift handset or press speaker button.
- To pick up a phone in your group, press ‘Pickup’ or dial ‘**’
- To pick up a phone not in your group, dial ‘7’ followed by the extension number.
To Transfer a call.
- Press ‘Trans/PGM’, dial extension or press Flexible Key, introduce the call (optional) and replace the handset.
- To transfer externally (if allowed), dial ‘0’ then telephone number.
To place a call on Hold.
- Press ‘Hold/Save’ once for system hold (all handsets have access to call)
- Press ‘Hold/Save’ twice for exclusive hold ( accessible from originating handset only)
To Park a call.
- Press ‘Park’ or ‘Trans/PGM’ and location (601 – 610)
- To retrieve call, lift handset, press appropriate ‘Park’ key or dial location (601 – 610)
- Press ‘Log’, scroll through last 100 dialled, received and missed calls with navigation button.
- Press ‘Hold/Save’ or ‘OK’ on selected number.
- Dial ‘554’or lift handpiece and press ‘FWD’ key.
- Select forward type.
- Remote Call Forward
- No answer
- Buys/No answer
- Incoming CO to off-net
#. Cancel Forward
- After selection, dial Station number, Hunt Group (e.g. 633 for VM) or Speed Bin number.