We are here to help.
Choose your topic
- Restart your Modem. A simple restart of the modem can fix many issues and can get you back on the air sooner.
- After restarting the modem, check to see you have the following:
- DSL light is solid GREEN.
- Internet light is solid GREEN.
- If the DSL light is not solid GREEN. If the DSL light is not GREEN you will need to check if dial tone on the telephone line?
- To do this plug a telephone handset into the line and see if you hear a dial tone. ADSL Broadband normally uses a telephone line. You need to make sure that the line is active, if not ADSL broadband may not work.
- If you do not have dial tone on the line you will need to complete the support request form below.
Here are some things to try before submitting a support request.
- Unplug the handset from the telephone cable and or power cable and restart the handset.
- Unplug and plug in the handpiece and cable from the handset.
There are many different things that could cause a problem with your computer.
No matter what's causing the issue, troubleshooting will always be a process of trial and error—in some cases, you may need to use several different approaches before you can find a solution; other problems may be easy to fix.
We recommend starting by using the following tips.
- Write down your steps: Once you start troubleshooting, you may want to write down each step you take. This way, you'll be able to remember exactly what you've done and can avoid repeating the same mistakes. If you end up requesting support, it will be much easier if we know exactly what you've tried already.
- Take notes about error messages: If your computer gives you an error message, be sure to write down as much information as possible. You may be able to use this information later to find out if other people are having the same error.
- Always check the cables: If you're having trouble with a specific piece of computer hardware, such as your monitor or keyboard, an easy first step is to check all related cables to make sure they're properly connected.
- Restart the computer: When all else fails, restarting the computer is a good thing to try. This can solve a lot of basic issues you may experience with your computer.
Example Problem: An application is running slowly
- Solution 1: Close and reopen the application.
- Solution 2: Update the application. To do this, click the Help menu and look for an option to check for Updates. If you don't find this option, another idea is to run an online search for application updates.
Example Problem: An application is frozen
Sometimes an application may become stuck, or frozen. When this happens, you won't be able to close the window or click any buttons within the application.
- Solution 1: Force quit the application. On a PC, you can press (and hold) Ctrl+Alt+Delete (the Control, Alt, and Delete keys) on your keyboard to open the Task Manager. On a Mac, press and hold Command+Option+Esc. You can then select the unresponsive application and click End task (or Force Quit on a Mac) to close it.
- Solution 2: Restart the computer. If you are unable to force quit an application, restarting your computer will close all open apps.
The best way to get support about software issues, is to contact the Software manufacturer.
We can provide some support for software issues, however there will be charges for this support.
Follow the simple troubleshooting steps to try and fix the issue before requesting support.
- Note the error or issues you are experiencing.
- Restart the software.
- Open the software program and note the error or issues you are experiencing.
- Restart the computer and follow step 3
Support is offered at fee for service rates.
However if you have a current support agreement for any product or service - support may be included in that agreement.
If you do not have a current support agreement ALL support is chargeable at fee for service rates.
Fee for service rates
Business Hours - 8:30 am to 5:00 pm – Mon – Fri, excl. Public Holidays
- For locations within a 100 kilometres radius from Townsville. - $82.50 inclusive of GST.
- For all other locations - $82.50 inclusive of GST. per 30 minutes (or there part of) travel.
- Onsite - $82.50 inclusive of GST. per 30 minutes (or there part of)
- Remote - $82.50 inclusive of GST. per 30 minutes (or there part of)
Minimum Charge = $165 inclusive of GST.
For all after hours support a minimum fee applies (visit fee plus 2 hours labour)
- For locations within a 100 kilometres radius from Townsville. - $121 inclusive of GST.
- For all other locations - $121 inclusive of GST. per30 minutes (or there part of) travel.
- Onsite - $121 inclusive of GST. per 30 minutes (or there part of)
- Remote - $121 inclusive of GST. per 30 minutes (or there part of)
Minimum Charge = $605 inclusive of GST.
Additional fees and charges
Where travel outside 100 kms from the Townsville CBD is required, our staff will need an overnight stay if the total time including travel and labour is greater than 8 hours in any one work day.
You will also be charged for any travel expenses such as Airfares, Ferry, Bus and Taxi fares.
For any work requiring an overnight stay you will be charged Accommodation and meals.
There will be an additional 20% administration fee for all additional fees and expenses.
Labour charges do not include parts/equipment supplied.