| StateQLDNSWVICTASSAWANTACT |
Business Owner/s and /or Company Director/s
| PositionCompany DirectorSole Trader
| PositionCompany DirectorPartner
Business Owner/s and /or Company Director/s Details
| StateQLDNSWVICACTTASSAWANT |
I certify that the above information is true and correct and that I am authorised to make this application for credit.
I have read and understand the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADE located at https://businesstc.com/terms/ of Commanding Communication PTY LTD T/A Business Technology Centre which form part of, and are intended to be read in conjunction with this Credit Account Application and agree to be bound by these conditions.
I authorise the use of my personal information as detailed in the Privacy Act clause therein. I agree that if I am a director or a shareholder (owning at least 15% of the shares) of the Client I shall be personally liable for the performance of the Client’s obligations under this contract.
Personal/Director’s Guarantee and Indemnity
IN CONSIDERATION of Commanding Communications Pty Ltd T/A Business Technology Centre and its successors and assigns (“Business Technology Centre”) at the request of the Guarantor (as is now acknowledged) supplying and continuing to supply goods and/or services to (“the Client”) .
I/WE (also referred to as the “Guarantor/s”) UNCONDITIONALLY AND IRREVOCABLY:
1. GUARANTEE the due and punctual payment to Business Technology Centre of all moneys which are now owing to Business Technology Centre by the Client and all further sums of money from time to time owing to Business Technology Centre by the Client in respect of goods and services supplied or to be supplied by Business Technology Centre to the Client or any other liability of the Client to Business Technology Centre, and the due observance and performance by the Client of all its obligations contained or implied in any contract with Business Technology Centre. If for any reason the Client does not pay any amount owing to Business Technology Centre the Guarantor will immediately on demand pay the relevant amount to Business Technology Centre.
2. HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Business Technology Centre on demand as a separate obligation against any liability (including but not limited to damages, costs, losses and legal fees (as defined hereunder in paragraph (b) hereof)) incurred by, or assessed against, Business Technology Centre in connection with:
(a) the supply of goods and/or services to the Client; or
(b) the recovery of moneys owing to Business Technology Centre by the Client including the enforcement of this Guarantee and Indemnity, and including but not limited to Business Technology Centre nominees costs of collection and legal costs calculated on a solicitor and own client basis; or
(c) moneys paid by Business Technology Centre with the Client’s consent in settlement of a dispute that arises or results from a dispute between, Business Technology Centre, the Client, and a third party or any combination thereof, over the supply of goods and/or services by Business Technology Centre to the Client. I/WE FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT
3. This Guarantee and Indemnity shall constitute an unconditional and continuing Guarantee and Indemnity and accordingly shall be irrevocable and remain in full force and effect until the whole of moneys owing to Business Technology Centre by the Client and all obligations herein have been fully paid satisfied and performed.
4. No granting of credit, extension of further credit, or granting of time and no waiver, indulgence or neglect to sue on Business Technology Centre part (whether in respect of the Client or any one or more of any other Guarantor(s) or otherwise) and no failure by any named Guarantor to properly execute this Guarantee and Indemnity shall impair or limit the liability under this Guarantee and Indemnity of any Guarantor. Without affecting the Client’s obligations to Business Technology Centre, each Guarantor shall be a principal debtor and liable to Business Technology Centre accordingly.
5. If any payment received or recovered by Business Technology Centre is avoided by law such payment shall be deemed not to have discharged the liability of the Guarantor, and the Guarantor and Business Technology Centre shall each be restored to the position in which they would have been had no such payment been made.
6. The term “Guarantor” whenever used in this Guarantee and Indemnity shall, if there is more than one person named as Guarantor, mean and refer to each of them individually and all of them together unless the context otherwise requires, and the obligations and agreements on the part of the Guarantor contained in this Guarantee and Indemnity shall bind them jointly and severally.
7. I/We have been advised to obtain independent legal advice before executing this Guarantee and Indemnity. I/we understand that I/we am/are liable for all amounts owing (both now and in the future) by the Client to Business Technology Centre.
8. I/we irrevocably authorise Business Technology Centre to obtain from any person or company any information which Business Technology Centre may require for credit reference purposes. I/We further irrevocably authorise Business Technology Centre to provide to any third party, in response to credit references and enquiries about me/us or by way of information exchange with credit reference agencies, details of this Guarantee and Indemnity and any subsequent dealings that I/we may have with Business Technology Centre as a result of this Guarantee and Indemnity being actioned by Business Technology Centre. 9. The above information is to be used by Business Technology Centre for all purposes in connection with Business Technology Centre considering this Guarantee and Indemnity and the subsequent enforcement of the same.
Note: once we have received this application we will process it and you will be provided a 7 day account with a credit limit of $1500. If at any time your credit limit reaches $1500, you will be required to make a payment to reduce your balance or pay upfront for any additional purchases, until your balance is below $1500. You cannot have an outstanding credit balance of more than $1500.
Leave this empty:
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Credit Application
Agree & Sign