$1,182.00. ex GST - Click here to purchase online
Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been designed to work in any condition, from searing heat to icy blasts; desert sandstorms or monsoon rain.
With fast network registration, an unrivalled battery life offering 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours of standby time, you know you can always depend on the IsatPhone 2.
The main features of this exciting new handset are:
- Satellite Telephony
- Text and email messaging (text to text, text to email, web message to IsatPhone)
- Longest battery life in industry (talk time 8 hours, standby time upto 160 hours)
- GPS location data – view position and text
- Tracking Button
- Bluetooth for hands-free use
- Incoming call alerts with antenna stowed
- Assistance button (dedicated for emergency)
- IK04 & IP65
- Transflective display with Gorilla glass
- IsatPhone 2 gives you the excellent voice clarity and call stability you have come to expect from Inmarsat’s network.
IsatPhone 2 satellite phone utilises the Inmarsat satellite network.
Call Pricing options
General Terms & Conditions
1) All airtime services are subject to ASTA's Company Policy and Conditions of Trade and ASTA's Airtime Terms and Conditions.
2) All prices include GST (Goods and Services Tax) at the current rate (10%).
3) Prices are subject to supplier price changes (including foreign currency exchange volatility) and ASTA reserves the right to change
price lists with reasonable notice, but generally one month in advance.
4) ASTA may levy an exchange surcharge as a result of foreign currency exchange volatility.
Specific Terms & Conditions
1) PSTN: Land lines; PLMN: Mobile phones
2) Voice rates apply to 2.4Kbps data.
3) Binding: Single packages cannot be dispersed amongst several SIMs, i.e. each package is binded to a single SIM.
3) Deactivation: No refunds will be on deactivating SIMs before expiry of voucher.
4) Expiry: Unused units on expiry of the voucher period will expire and are non-refundable.
5) Redemption: Vouchers are only valid for redemption within 365 days of purchase.
6) Suspension: Expiry period is not extended while a SIM is suspended.
7) Period: Expiry period refers to the period in which units can be used after redemption.
9) Rollover: Unused units on vouchers will roll-over if the voucher is topped-up before expiry.
Specific Terms & Conditions
1) Plan: Money allowances can be spent on any call/data type an a month.
2) Rollover: Allowances are per month, no rollover and any unused allowance is forfeited.
3) Alert: Usage alerts will be set by ASTA at allowance levels for all new activations.
4) SIM: ASTA IsatPhone SIM cards are not interchangeable with other satellite services or devices.
5) Flagfall: All calls incur a flag fall of AUD $0.40. All calls are charged at a minimum duration of 30 seconds and subsequently in blocks of 30 seconds each.
6) Allowance: Monthly allowances are not rolled over from month-to-month and any unused allowance is lost at the end of the month. Allowances apply to all call types.