Cloud PBX and Telephone System Support
- All equipment is sold with a 12 months manufacturers warranty cover.
- You can request a support agreement that will cover labour and equipment for faults due to normal wear and tear.
- Note: if you do not have a support agreement, charges will apply for all equipment and labour required to fix the fault.
- If you have a BTC support agreement we will test and replace the faulty equipment with no additional costs, for faults that are caused due to normal wear & tear. This does not include damage caused by, natural disaster [flood, cyclone etc.], power surge or any damaged caused by electrical or lightning damage, malicious damage [damage to equipment because of incorrect use or physical damage], consumable parts such as batteries.
- If you do not have a BTC support agreement will raise a return material authority with the manufacturer. You will need to return the equipment to the manufacturer for replacement.
- You will be responsible for freight costs for the equipment to be sent back to the manufacturer.
- If you need assistance installing your replacement handset, we can arrange a technician to visit your site and carry out the work. This will be charged at Fee For Service rates.
- We do not supply spares while your equipment is being returned to the manufacturer unless you have a current BTC support agreement.
Support coverage types
- Remote: Remote support via internet access. No site visit is required.
- Local - Within 100 kilometres of Townsville CBD.
- Rural - Outside 100 kilometres from the Townsville CBD.
- Travel charges apply at the rate of $82.50 Inc GST per 1/2 of travel.
- Accommodation and Meals charges will apply of the site visit requires an over night stay.
What is not covered under the agreement?
- Adds, Moves and Changes to the system programming or the equipment.
- Damage caused by, natural disaster [flood, cyclone etc.], power surge or any damaged caused by electrical or lightning damage, malicious damage [damage to equipment because of incorrect use or physical damage], consumable parts such as batteries.